Berghof Foundation Operations GmbH
Phone: +49 - 30 - 844154-0
Fax: +49 - 30 - 844154-99
Value-added tax identification number: DE239451952
District Court & Number: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 95319 B
- Legal representatives: Prof. Dr. Dr. Hans-Joachim Gießmann (Executive Director)
- Responsible for the content: Prof. Dr. Dr. Hans-Joachim Gießmann, address as above.
Berghof Foundation Operations assumes no responsibility for the contents of websites that may be accessed through hyperlinks on this website. The external provider is solely responsible for the content of such external links.
The content of the Berghof Foundation website is protected by copyright law. The copyright belongs to the Berghof Foundation unless another proprietor is explicitly named. The reproduction of articles or other content for other than private purposes requires the prior approval of Berghof Foundation Operations.
Copyright information is attached to individual photos or graphics (mouseover).
Berghof Foundation Operations would like to thank the following photographers, organisations, agencies and staff for granting copyright permission:
- Peace Counts project/Zeitenspiegel Reportagen: Frieder Blickle, Michael Gleich, Lukas Coch, Paul Hahn, Christoph Puettner, Uli Reinhardt, Frank Schultze, Carsten Stormer, Antonia Zennaro
- Davor Konjikušić
- Nenad Vukosavlijević (CNA)
- Peter Wingert
- Nina Bernarding, Véronique Dudouet, Astrid Fischer, Kristóf Gosztonyi, Katrin Planta, Vanessa Prinz, Anne Romund, Stefanie Schulze, Claus-Dieter Wild, Oliver Wolleh (Berghof Foundation)
Design and realization: i-gelb GmbH
Webmaster: Astrid Fischer
We are using think-cell software: www.think-cell.com
The think-cell plug-in facilitates quick creation of complex charts, such as waterfalls, Marimekkos and Gantts, in Microsoft PowerPoint, and also creates and maintains agenda slides.